Ishkhan is a national Armenian dish. That is fried in wine trout, stuffed with the filling of cherry-plums, pomegranate and greens.
This dish will conquer the hearts of your guests.
- Clean trout, not cutting the stomach completely.
- Grease with salt and pepper.
- Mince cherry-plums, pomegranate, onion and tarragon and fill the fish.
- The rest of the filling can be served as salad.
- Stew the trout in wine on low heat for 10-15 minutes.
- 2 trout
- 1 c white wine
- 1/2 c cherry-plum
- 3 chopped tarragon
- 4 shallot
- 1 pomegranate (flesh and juice)
- 10 black pepper peas
- Ground pepper