Tarkhana is soup made from chicken broth with special noodles “tarkhana”, from which came the name of the dish.
- Combine two kinds of flour and pour over it boiling milk and stir thoroughly.
- Beat eggs with sour milk “matzun” and pour in flour slowly.
- Knead dough and leave it over a night.
- Pinch small pieces and run them through the sieve.
- Cook a chicken with a carrot and an onion until done.
- Take it out and use as needed.
- Discard vegetables.
- Add tarkhana to the broth.
- 5 minutes before finishing add fried finely chopped onions.
- 450 g starch.
- 450 g wheat flour.
- 1 l sour milk “matzun”.
- 1/2 l milk.
- 3 ea eggs.
- 3 ts salt.
- 1 c tarkhana
- 2 l water
- 1 ea chicken
- 1 ea carrot
- 3 ea onion
- 50 g butter
- 4 tb mint
- 1 tb savory green