What do you do with over-ripened bananas? You know, the ones that turn completely brown on the outside but are still sweet and delicious on the inside.
Lots of people save and freeze them as ingredients for future smoothies or banana bread baking. Great options indeed.
But when you want an easy to make, quick and healthy snack (or dessert!), that’s pure chocolate deliciousness, use the soft fruit to whip up a banana chocolate mousse. We spiced it up with a few dashes of cayenne pepper!
Bananas use them for the body is enormous. They have long and firmly established in our diet. We eat these fruits without hesitation. Meanwhile, bananas can improve not only health, but also appearance.
Bananas are useful for the gastrointestinal tract. They contribute to the prevention of duodenal ulcers and stomach. Banana juice helps with gastritis exacerbation, as well as high and low acidity.
- High levels of potassium in bananas beneficial for the cardiovascular system. Regular consumption of bananas reduces the risk of heart attacks and strokes, and high blood pressure normalizes. Eating 3 or 4 banana daily can satisfy the daily norm of potassium in the body, which in turn positively influence the functioning of the heart muscle.
- Bananas are capable of lowering blood cholesterol level. Thus, the consumption of bananas is an excellent prevention of atherosclerosis.
- Due to the content in bananas vitamin PP (nicotinic acid) improves various metabolic processes in our body.
- Speaking of vitamins, not to mention such important minerals for the body, as B1, B2, sodium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium and potassium.
- Bananas also help in dealing with such serious problems as kidney, liver, gall bladder, swelling, and even depression.
- Vitamin C, which is part of bananas – a powerful antioxidant. Vitamin C helps to overcome colds and prolongs youth body.
- Vitamin E is also contained in bananas, improves skin elasticity, slows the aging process and prevents the formation of wrinkles.
The benefits of chocolate for heart is universal, it cleanses the blood vessels, removes cholesterol deposits, regulates the activity of the body. These components contain valuable addition to this delicacy only alcohol that is not highly useful to the sick people. Scientists in Germany have found that the benefits of chocolate, even in the most minimal amounts of it lies in the ability to lower blood pressure. In addition to these healing properties for humans, it is a known antidepressant. By calming effect on the body of the product can only compete for the championship with ice cream. By the way, the treat of cocoa beans are always included in the diet of people who are experiencing stress at work or engaged in heavy mental activity. The use of chocolate in its ability to quickly raise the tone, exciting action and giving us the strength and energy for the day.
Therefore, the use of the beverage will give strength, confidence, beauty and health!