The taste of caviar is salty, crunches on the teeth, the eggs burst.
It is best to smear it on bread and butter to smooth out the taste a little.
Whitefish - a large fish that belongs to the valuable properties of the salmon family.
The benefits and harms of whitefish caviar are increasingly interested in consumers of the product that is gaining popularity due to its amazing taste qualities.
Product contains healthy elements:
- Vitamin A-normalizes metabolism, takes part in the development of teeth and bones.
- Vitamin D-increases the immune system, normalizes blood pressure, the heart and the muscular system.
- Molybdenum-regulates metabolism and growth processes, strengthens tooth enamel, and provides prevention of caries.
- Fluorine-contains wound healing properties. Strengthens teeth, nails, and bone tissue.
- Chlorine-regulates water-salt and acid-base balance, prevents hair loss, removes toxins and slags from the body.
- Nickel-participates in fat metabolism, saturates cells with oxygen, normalizes the hormonal background.
- Zinc-increases the immune system, participates in the formation of bones, teeth, and skeleton. Normalizes metabolism, has restorative, anti-inflammatory, wound healing properties. Its special benefit is to improve the functioning of the brain and liver.