The composition of the mouthwash Albadent B-112 includes sodium pyrophosphate, xylitol, oxy-leaded castor oil, lemon oil and other components that have an anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effect.
Advantages of the solution
* Effective removal of plaque from the surface of the teeth and preventing its re-formation.
* Reduction of Tartar deposits.
* Light whitening effect.
* Reducing gum inflammation and bleeding.
* Maintaining the mineral balance of enamel.
* Elimination of unpleasant smell and feeling of citrus freshness.
Method of application
Add the solution to the cap up to half of its volume, rinse the mouth for 30 seconds or a minute, and spit it out. To achieve the best result, the balm should be used after morning and evening brushing of teeth, as well as after each meal.