Ascorbic acid (vitamin C):
- provides a protective reaction of the body to increased noise,
- reduces muscle fatigue,
- increases resistance to gastrointestinal infections,
- promotes better regeneration of injured muscle tissue,
- increases the body's resistance to colds,
- it has a protective effect against high radiation background, as well as an excess of nitrates and nitrites in the body.
Vitamin C is one of the most important vitamins for the human body.
It has anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic effects, stimulates the synthesis of collagen, participates in the processes of pigmentation, normalizes capillary permeability and participates in carbohydrate metabolism.