The main effect of Gepatrin is aimed at protecting the liver cells from the effects of negative factors. Gepatrin actively prevents the destruction of liver cells and restores damaged hepatocytes, promotes the excretion of toxins and has an antioxidant effect.
- Silymarin (Milk Thistle extract) protects the membranes of hepatocytes from the negative effects, helps to eliminate toxins, stimulates metabolic processes and improves functionality of the liver.
- Artichoke helps to enhance the secretion of bile, removes toxins from the liver.
- Essential phospholipids work as a structural material for the development and growth of new cells, contribute to their restoration and rejuvenation.
- Vitamin B activates metabolic processes, affects the breakdown of fats and total cholesterol in the blood.
- Vitamin E (tocopherol) strengthens cell walls, protects the liver against the penetration of oxidants, free radicals and toxins.
Gepatrin is recommended for preventing diseases of the liver and for cleaning it after the negative impact of poor nutrition (diet, excess of fried, smoked, salty and fat food in the diet), alcohol and tobacco, drugs, interferes with the operation of hepatocytes. It is recommended to take Gepatrin after diseases of the liver (hepatitis, cirrhosis), food/drug poisoning, when working in hazardous industries. Gepatrin is indicated for patients with infectious and parasitic diseases and people with feeling of heaviness in the right hypochondrium as a maintenance therapy.
Directions: take 2 capsules a day for 1-3 months. Courses of treatment should be alternated with 6-8 week intervals.