water-soluble methylcellulose – 1 mg,
magnesium stearate-1 mg.
Glycine is a regulator of metabolism, normalizes and activates the processes of protective inhibition in the central nervous system, reduces psychoemotional stress, increases mental performance. Glycine has glycine-and GABA-ergic, alpha1-adrenoblocking, antioxidant, antitoxic effects; regulates the activity of glutamate (NMDA) receptors, due to which the drug is able to:
- reduce psychoemotional tension, aggressiveness, conflict, increase social adaptation;
- improve your mood;
- make it easier to fall asleep and normalize sleep;
- improve mental performance;
- reduce vegetative-vascular disorders (including in the menopausal period);
- reduce the severity of brain disorders in ischemic stroke and traumatic brain injury;
- reduce the toxic effect of alcohol and other drugs that inhibit the function of the central nervous system.