Badger fat contains: vitamins A, B, PP, K, folic acid, carotenoids, tocopherol, carotene, macronutrients and organic acids.
- soft, long-lasting warming effect
- strengthening the body's defenses, increasing immunity
- improving local blood circulation
- reducing skin irritation
Indications: children from the first days of life
For colds, hypothermia, prevention of ARVI
- rubbing the chest, back, and feet.
For long stays in the cold, weathering skin of the face and hands
- application to exposed areas of the face and hands
– for massage
Method of application:
An external remedy for children from the first days of life. Apply a small amount of balm to the skin around the chest, back and feet. RUB with light massaging movements until a warming effect appears. Insulate the heated area. Apply 2-4 times a day.
Do not use for individual intolerance.
Storage conditions: at a temperature of +25 ° C, out of reach of children. Keep away from direct sunlight.
Shelf life: 3 years. After opening the package, store for no more than 1 year.
Weight: 45 g