- Boil the eggs, chicken and potatoes and let cool before chopping.
- Chop potatoes into small 1/8 inch cubes. Finely cut the chicken or bologna to roughly the same size.
- Finely chop the egg and dill pickles.
- Combine everything into a bowl. Add peas, mayonnaise, and salt and pepper. Squeeze in a bit of lemon for a more tangy flavor (optional).
- Stir well until all ingredients are incorporated. Chill in an airtight container.
- Garnish with caviar and a few twigs of dill or parsley.
You can save some major cash when ordering Russian products online at RussianFoodDirect.com.
Sign up for our newsletter and receive exclusive discounts, special deals, and new item announcements.