Pine Nut (Cedar) Oil is manufactured by the method of cold pressing. This technology allows to preserve all the nutrients contained in Pine Nut.
Pine Nut oil contains:
- Omega-3 and Omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids that are not synthesized in the human body and it is extremely important to get them every day in a sufficient amount and balanced composition;
- B vitamins, which play a major role in cellular metabolism;
- vitamin E has antioxidant properties and is involved in the metabolism of fats, proteins and carbohydrates;
- a scarce and valuable trace minerals: selenium, chromium, silicon, etc.
- gamma-linolenic acid has anti-inflammatory action, prevents blood clots, lowers the level of cholesterol in blood, controls the appearance of fat cells, accelerates the breakdown of fats, helps lose excess weight.
- Take 1 teaspoon 2-3 times a day.
- Cedar oil has always been considered a delicacy. It gives a spicy taste and a delicate nutty flavor to vegetable salads, cold and hot appetizers.