Whitefish - a large fish that belongs to the valuable properties of the salmon family.
Fish and its caviar are healthy product rich in vitamins and minerals, which in the North is used not only as a snack and delicacy, but also as the basis of an energy drink.
The benefits and harms of whitefish caviar are increasingly interested in consumers of the product that is gaining popularity due to its amazing taste qualities.
The product contains many useful substances. Even small children can eat it without harm. The composition contains useful elements:
- Vitamin A-normalizes metabolism, takes part in the development of teeth and bones.
- Vitamin D-increases the immune system, normalizes blood pressure, the heart and the muscular system.
- Molybdenum-regulates metabolism and growth processes, strengthens tooth enamel, and provides prevention of caries.
- Fluorine-contains wound healing properties. Strengthens teeth, nails, and bone tissue.
- Chlorine-regulates water-salt and acid-base balance, prevents hair loss, removes toxins and slags from the body.
- Nickel-participates in fat metabolism, saturates cells with oxygen, normalizes the hormonal background.
- Zinc-increases the immune system, participates in the formation of bones, teeth, and skeleton. Normalizes metabolism, has restorative, anti-inflammatory, wound healing properties. Its special benefit is to improve the functioning of the brain and liver.